Introducing our team at Shelley Duncan Golf.
Shelley DuncanShelley is a AAA class member of the New Zealand Professional Golf Asssociation. She has been a member of the NZPGA since 2000 and a member of the Australian Ladies' Professional Golf Association since 1998.
Among her many golfing achievements, Shelley has been:
- Coach of the winning New Zealand team in the Trans-Tasman tournament played in Australia in 2009.
- New Zealand Coach for the winning team at the Aaron Badley Invitational in China 2008.
- Southern Golf Academy Coach 2008.
- High Performance Coach for New Zealand Golf since 2004.
- Head Professional at the Otago Golf Club since 2007.
- New Zealand Women's Coach of the 2006 World Amateur Team. The team finished 7th, which was its highest placing in 14 years.
- Head Professional at theTaieri Golf Club from 2003-2006.
- Trainee Professional at the Otago Golf Club 2000-2002.
- A touring golf professional from 1998-2000 in the United States and played in the US Women's Open in 1999.
- Played amateur golf for the Otago and New Zealand women's teams from 1985-1997.
Shelley spent between 1985 and 1989 on a golf scholarship at the University of Oklahoma.